Board of Directors
The United Way of Meriden & Wallingford considers people to be one of its most valuable resources. It is only through volunteer participation that our annual campaign and allocation of resources are such a tremendous success. We are very fortunate to have the following group of committed business and community leaders serving on our executive committee and Board of Directors.
- Amy Jakobeit - President, Webster Bank
- George McGoldrick - Vice President, George E. McGoldrick, AIA
- Tom Gutner - Secretary, Masonicare
- Douglas Bellfy - Treasurer, CANBERRA Industries Inc.
- Rosanne Ford - Immediate Past President, Midstate Chamber of Commerce
- Douglas Bellfy - CANBERRA Industries Inc.
- Ty Bongiovanni - Bongiovanni Insurance & Financial
- Deb Bryan - 3M Purification Inc.
- Sarah Kubler Burress - Burns & McDonnell
- Matthew Cammarota - Webster Bank
- Manon Cox - Protein Sciences Corporation
- Cassandra Crowal - MidState Medical Center
- Jennifer Denne - Fosdick Fulfillment Corporation
- Jane Fisher - Wallingford Public Library
- Rosanne Ford - Midstate Chamber of Commerce
- Thomas Gutner - Masonicare
- Craig Hazel - Kuhn Employment Opportunities
- Andre Holloman - Keller Williams Realty
- Donna Hunter - Hunter's Ambulance and Hunter Limousine
- Amy Jakobeit - Webster Bank Customer Care Center
- George McGoldrick - George E. McGoldrick. AIA
- Richard Muniz - Muniz & Associates
- Meghan Partesano - Student, Mark T. Sheehan High School
- Cheryl Poryanda - Webster Bank
- Michael Rohde - Community Health Center
- David Sharron - Meriden Public Schools
- Steve Spalla - Agrivolution
- Lynn Vasquez - Eversource Energy